McRobert P. Nacario
- 2006Best Editing and Best Cinematography for "MarsoKwatro" in the Mindanao Film Festival
- 2010Official Selection of "Ang Assassination" in ANC’s “AmBisyon 2010”
- 2010Gawad Urian nomination for Best Cinematography for "Limbunan"
- 2012Best Artistic Contribution Award for "Qiyamah" in the Sineng Pambansa Film Festival
- 2012Gawad Urian nomination for Best Cinematography for "Ang Paglalakbay ng mga Bituin sa Gabing Madilim"
- 2013Best Cinematography for "Riddles of My Homecoming" in the Cinema One Originals Film Festival
- 2013Gawad Urian nomination for Best Cinematography for "Riddles of My Homecoming"
- 2006Ang Huling Balyan ng Buhi
- 2010Ang Assassination
- 2011Cartas de Solidad
- 2012Obscured Histories and Silent Longings of Daguluan’s Children
- 2012Ang Paglalakbay ng mga Bituin sa Gabing Madilim
- 2013Riddles of My Homecoming
- 2014The March to Progress in the Philippines
- 2014Kung Giunsa Pag Buhat ang Binisayang Chopsuey
- 2015Chasing Waves (Gukod sa Hapak sa Balud)
- 2015Iisa (As One)
- 2016Moro2mrw Book 1: Daughters of the Three-Tailed Banner
- 2016Forbidden Memories
- 2017Winters of May (Post-Production)
- 2018Class of 2018
- 2018Bagyong Bheverlynn
“Coicoi” stumbled into filmmaking after he left his former job as a multimedia specialist for a government program more than a decade ago. He started as a freelance videographer and slowly made a name for himself in Davao City as a sought-after director of photography in Mindanao. He established Micromedia in 2016.